Thursday, September 17, 2009

Awaken your Intuition through your senses

Being aware of your senses will help you to achieve a link between the human body God has given you and the the spiritual connection through the soul.  Can you connect the sounds you hear with the ears, with the memory of the sounds, the mind and the memory of a sound.  Have you ever heard a bell ring?  What does it sound like, can you imagine?  Now if someone was sending you information to your soul, the acknowledgment will make it to your mind and your mind will hear the sound and send the memory.  The sound may come from someone crossed over or an impression, so if you listen... my mother used to say to me, "if you  just shut up, you would hear God talking to you"  I know now how true that is...  Do you connect to your senses intuitively?  How about your hands.  Can you hold your hands up and imagine that there is water pouring into them.  Imagine that the feeling is real and it is happening, can your mind recall that feeling and you can sense it for real in real time, even with no water flowing... receive the same way, allow the mind to produce the image or feeling, smell or sound or what you might see... More to come, opinions welcomed.

4 comments:

  1. happy to have come across to your blog, I am also a medium, My information is given to me via a sense of knowing, like words come to my mouth, etc..but, anyway I am trying to figure out the way to use these blogs and hopefully I will follow and check out your postings. Would love to hear more as to your abilities. thank you.
    fathergodandi.blogspot.com/

    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary Ann for joining my blog, As a medium as well I am sure you understand the concept of it all being unexplainable. :) that in itself brings us to want to understand. I have felt this lately, if you do not 'use it' then you feel as if you will 'lose it' not loss of the 'gift' but the loss of the mind, I feel a bit lost and crazy if I am not working 'in service' to God through this work, it is as if I can never retire... How do you feel about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, I am so sorry for not writing sooner, I had not seen this comment. But, wow, it is so good to hear what you are saying, and my feelings and thoughts and experiences are just as you are saying. Rebecca, I decided to put all the conversations that I have had and continue having with God on my blogspot. I feel very responsible to share them, yes, I also wondered for a while and sometimes, it is still very hard to accept. I am still working on trusting my OWNSELF never mind the spirit that I talk to. Because, not many people share my experiences, it is a lonely road at times. But, I do feel blessed, for so much. How are you and what are you going through? I am soooo glad that you are out there, and feel blessed that we are communicating, forgive me for not writing sooner. blessings Rebecca, we are blessed.

    warmly, Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. regarding your most recent blog... Yes, as a medium, my senses and what I hear is very sharp now..about 3 years ago, I awakened to my mediumship and I remember, for several months I felt vibrations, specially as barefoot as I stepped outside, ( pleasantly) I could feel vibrations from the ground, I could hear the vibrations of the larger aircrafts flying very high, or I would touch the brick on my house and could sense vibrations. Than, at that time I would also hear a very sharp (but it never hurt me or bother me ) high pitch noises either in my left or right ears...never at the same time, and now those sounds have lessened and I don't hear them every day, but they do come and go. Unfortunately, I cannot hear spirits directly..so, I always have to center myself and use the guidance of my Spirit Guide Manalan and I now also have been hearing God's wisdom for the past almost 2 years Rebecca. At first, I did not know what to think, how do you tell anyone you hear God's words..people cannot understand me and although they love and know me, they can't believe what I know. My heart understands this, and I can never blame them. If I were in their position, before all this, I would probably have thought the same. I know that God will always guide me and use me as a tool for good and loving things on Earth. Like you, I also do good things, while trying to live normally on this Earth, I am trying to practice all and spend time with communication,and sometimes it gets a bit lonely but, one day will come it will all make sense. I have faith and trust in God, I call him Father God. Rebecca, do you experience sounds? what are you going through, what are you experiencing. blessings, Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete